Author Topic: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods  (Read 932 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SchrodingersNinja

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,211
  • Friendship? Again?
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 01:53:04 AM »
Doppa swallows hard at this news, visibly worried at the prospect of a real test of his leadership.

Faking confidence as best as he can he shouts:
"To battle stations! Prepare to drive out the invaders!"

[roll initiative, and tell me where you want to start.]
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

Offline Acetwinelf

  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 08:38:12 AM »
Feedka and a nearby digger name sage will be standing by the entrance to the sleeping chambers
Feedka O-38 and Sage P-38
Initative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 14 + 3, total 17

Sage: a strangely calm and quiet 14 year old male kobold who rarely speaks. His name stands for the rare events when he does talk in which he always says something seemingly wise or insightful. He hopes one day he can be moved to a higher postion in the clan so he can guide his people to prosperity. (Feedka note, Age a smart kid who learned to be quiet and listen at a young age, a skill many of his kin and peers failed to master.)

Online Brave Sir Robin

  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,396
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 09:28:23 AM »
Krinn's initiative 1d20+3 : 11 + 3, total 14


Krinn also lurks in the sleeping room, near the entrance. A bulge moves under his ropes, snaking its way up his chest until the head of a thick-scaled lizard pokes his head out of the neckline. Nak Nak, Krinn's lizard familiar, cocks his head, trying to make sense of the commotion and anxiety in the air. Krinn pats him gently on the head, then strokes him once, and he disappears in thin air, shunted into an extra dimensional space, for safety.

Offline rjbprime

  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 339
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »
Packrat runs in to the entrance way, followed by Drake and the rest of the hunting party.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! We're back, don't shoot!" shouts Packrat, clearly being chased.

Rolled 1d20+3 : 13 + 3, total 16


Packrat will stop in lowercase O36, with Drake and the hunting party moving past him, to further into the sleeping quarters, to help defend.

Offline BlazingFox

  • Adventurer
  • ****
  • Posts: 159
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 9 + 3, total 12


Scurrying in from the direction of the workshop Tes takes cover behind the piller (v-32) as Taklak presses his back to the wall behind (o-39) Feedka and Sage, pulling out his crystal focus as he does.

Offline Dingus

  • Adventurer
  • ****
  • Posts: 181
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 8 + 3, total 11


Crawl runs in following the crowd and is meet by another smaller in stature Kobold. Crawl set's up hiding behind the rock at r37 and the smaller statured kobold moves to A23 by the entry way to that room.

Crawl Stealth:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 18 + 7, total 25

Offline SchrodingersNinja

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,211
  • Friendship? Again?
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 12:07:42 AM »
[Now we are cooking. For simplicity I won't put down tokens for your kobold extras. I made a google docs spreadsheet to track combat which I will share with you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jw6XALMqJf6UhvvnV0zhp7kfoUOplixnpy3Stex27x4/edit?usp=sharing

The map has been updated and here it is.

@Brave Sir Robin I don't recall  you telling me where to put kerrin so i plopped him wherever.]

There is the sound of a ruckus down the hall, at the mouth of your cave. You hear boots and metal greaves clanking against stone, heavy weapons scratching the walls and ceiling, and you SMELL the musk of mammals.

Make no mistake, they are here.

@Acetwinelf you go first.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

Offline Acetwinelf

  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 07:21:37 AM »
Feedka and Sage will simply hold their attack action till they see an adventurer come in range, in Freedka's case 5ft of her sword and in Sages case the moment they come within 20ft of his sling.

Offline SchrodingersNinja

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,211
  • Friendship? Again?
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2018, 09:51:11 PM »
Noted.

@rjbprime Packrat is next. Followed by @Brave Sir Robin

Currently no alarm has gone off.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

Offline rjbprime

  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 339
Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2018, 10:10:10 PM »
Packrat will hold his action to attack with his scimitars until an valid target enters Little o37.