Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
31
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 26, 2018, 09:40:08 PM »
[ @Dingus is up, followed by your foes.

I have my first court date Tuesday, so if I seem nonresponsive (again... sorry about being so slow!) that is why.]
32
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 26, 2018, 03:35:50 AM »
Hi all. Just a notification, that I may be unable to post for up to 10 days, due to having broken my glasses and needing to replace them.

As @BlazingFox can attest to, I am very short sighted, and pretty much can't see most forms of writing. I am having trouble writing this currently, have my nose pretty much right against my computer screen to see what I'm typing.

If my turn comes up in combat between now and then, I give permission for @SchrodingersNinja to NPC Packrat for that round, with Packrat's first preference to staying in his spot currently until an enemy comes within range with a readied action to attack, second, to moving closer to enemies and Two-Weapon Fighting, and third, if unable to reach an enemy within melee range, taking the dodge action.

Packrat's Current HP 28/28, Melee Attacks are To Hit: +5 / +5 (offhand), Damage: 1d6+3 slashing / 1d6+3 (offhand) slashing. His Character Sheet is here (via Dicecloud).
33
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 25, 2018, 07:14:36 AM »
Taklak will move past the rock closest to him up towards the other one stopping at v33 next to Tes and try to hide.

Stealth
Rolled 1d20+5 : 18 + 5, total 23
34
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 25, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »
Turn Order:
Feedka (Acetwinelf)
Packrat (rjbprime)
Krinn (Brave Sir Robin)
* Taklak (BlazingFox)
Crawl (Dingus)
ENEMY

Currently it is @BlazingFox 's turn. It being a long weekend I don't expect you to respond quickly, but if you dont get back to us by mid week I'm going to assume you are gone.
35
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on May 24, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »
Packrat will continue to ready an action to attack with his scimitars until an valid target enters Little o37.
36
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Dingus on May 23, 2018, 10:14:52 AM »
Sorry for the inactivity as of late guys. Ive been quite busy lately. Been applying for internships/jobs and I've basically been all over the south. Went to Atlanta Georgia and Greenville South Carolina last week. And this week I applied to the NCZoo in Asheboro North Carolina. But I should be good now.
37
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 23, 2018, 06:09:33 AM »
I think you may be right, @BlazingFox.
38
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 23, 2018, 06:02:01 AM »
I think rjbprime missed his turn.
39
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 22, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »
Krinn tries to hide his frown as the mammals prove smarter than he had hoped. They have obviously done this before - they even seemed to be having fun!

Quietly, he reaches into his crocodile skin cloak and withdraws Nak Nak, his lizard familiar. Setting Nak Nak on the ground, he mentally instructs him to sneak down the tunnel towards the invaders to get a better look at them..

40
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 22, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Turn Order:
Feedka
Packrat
Krinn
Taklak
Crawl
ENEMY

@Brave Sir Robin is up @BlazingFox is next.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10