Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
51
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 27, 2018, 08:03:32 AM »
I usually pay around $30 US so, yes you should save a bunch!
52
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 27, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
Thanks for the info. I currently pay AUD$249 for two pairs, but if I can get them cheaper, that would be preferable.
53
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 27, 2018, 12:50:00 AM »
I don't know where they ship to. I've paid with Visa and American Express cards, I can't remember if PayPal is accepted

If you don't know your prescription, you really can't use them yet. Next time you get your eyes checked, ask for it and make sure you get your pupil distance, you could save yourself some money.
54
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 26, 2018, 10:27:31 PM »
I actually don't know my prescription. I've looked at them before, do they ship to Australia? And what payment method do they take?

May have to look into them for next time, as I have already put the deposit on my current ones, which is non-refundable.
55
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 26, 2018, 09:41:16 PM »
Things move slow enough that I am not worried about you being gone for a bit, Prime.

By the way, if you know your prescription and can wait 3-4 weeks you could try ordering glasses from https://www.zennioptical.com. I order 3-4 pairs for the price my optometrist would charge me!
56
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 26, 2018, 09:40:08 PM »
[ @Dingus is up, followed by your foes.

I have my first court date Tuesday, so if I seem nonresponsive (again... sorry about being so slow!) that is why.]
57
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 26, 2018, 03:35:50 AM »
Hi all. Just a notification, that I may be unable to post for up to 10 days, due to having broken my glasses and needing to replace them.

As @BlazingFox can attest to, I am very short sighted, and pretty much can't see most forms of writing. I am having trouble writing this currently, have my nose pretty much right against my computer screen to see what I'm typing.

If my turn comes up in combat between now and then, I give permission for @SchrodingersNinja to NPC Packrat for that round, with Packrat's first preference to staying in his spot currently until an enemy comes within range with a readied action to attack, second, to moving closer to enemies and Two-Weapon Fighting, and third, if unable to reach an enemy within melee range, taking the dodge action.

Packrat's Current HP 28/28, Melee Attacks are To Hit: +5 / +5 (offhand), Damage: 1d6+3 slashing / 1d6+3 (offhand) slashing. His Character Sheet is here (via Dicecloud).
58
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 25, 2018, 07:14:36 AM »
Taklak will move past the rock closest to him up towards the other one stopping at v33 next to Tes and try to hide.

Stealth
Rolled 1d20+5 : 18 + 5, total 23
59
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 25, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »
Turn Order:
Feedka (Acetwinelf)
Packrat (rjbprime)
Krinn (Brave Sir Robin)
* Taklak (BlazingFox)
Crawl (Dingus)
ENEMY

Currently it is @BlazingFox 's turn. It being a long weekend I don't expect you to respond quickly, but if you dont get back to us by mid week I'm going to assume you are gone.
60
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on May 24, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »
Packrat will continue to ready an action to attack with his scimitars until an valid target enters Little o37.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10