Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
61
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Dingus on May 23, 2018, 10:14:52 AM »
Sorry for the inactivity as of late guys. Ive been quite busy lately. Been applying for internships/jobs and I've basically been all over the south. Went to Atlanta Georgia and Greenville South Carolina last week. And this week I applied to the NCZoo in Asheboro North Carolina. But I should be good now.
62
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 23, 2018, 06:09:33 AM »
I think you may be right, @BlazingFox.
63
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 23, 2018, 06:02:01 AM »
I think rjbprime missed his turn.
64
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 22, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »
Krinn tries to hide his frown as the mammals prove smarter than he had hoped. They have obviously done this before - they even seemed to be having fun!

Quietly, he reaches into his crocodile skin cloak and withdraws Nak Nak, his lizard familiar. Setting Nak Nak on the ground, he mentally instructs him to sneak down the tunnel towards the invaders to get a better look at them..

65
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 22, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Turn Order:
Feedka
Packrat
Krinn
Taklak
Crawl
ENEMY

@Brave Sir Robin is up @BlazingFox is next.
66
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Acetwinelf on May 19, 2018, 12:23:39 PM »
Sage will continue holding his action to hit them with his sling. Feedka will hold her action to activate her dragon's breath when she sees them.
67
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 18, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »
The eerie silence is suddenly punctuated by a snapping sound as a tripwire is cut, but no dangerous outcome occurs. You surmise the mammals have disarmed one of your traps.

Moments later you hear a stone clatter along the floor. And your crossbow trap fires.

A mammal's voice yells, not in pain but surprise. Then in a more jovial tone one of the creatures voices echoes down the corridor "Didn't expect another one. I'll keep checking."

Back to the top of the order.
[to be able to post more regularly, I'm logging in on my phone. This has the downside of making it hard to look up turn order and impossible to update the map very often.]
68
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Dingus on May 17, 2018, 10:35:36 AM »
After Crawl is satisfied with the hiding skills of his companion he looks to him and whispers that they will stay here as backup and ambush the first non-kobold to get through these doors.

OOC: Crawl and the Kobold will hold their actions to attack the first non-kobold that runs through the entryway. I would move craw up but I've had to make a quick trip to Atlanta and won't be able to check as much. But this Friday I should be back home and able to actually join the fight.
69
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 17, 2018, 09:36:25 AM »
Turning to Feedka, Taklak raises his crystal shard and drags it through the air, forming a series of shadowy runes before pressing his free hand against her back.

"We are of the line of dragons, their blood, their cunning, their Breath ours. No mammale will drive us out."

When he places his cold hand on her back, Feedka feels her insides churn, an almost uncomfortable stinging rising in the back of her throat before settling down to a slight tingeling, the acrid scent of acid on her breath.

After the spell takes affect, Taklak moves from where he was towards the other side of the room.

Tak casts Dragon's Breath (Acid) on Feedka then moves to u39.

Dragon's breath
Spoiler: show
Level: 2   Save DC: 12
Casting time: 1 Bonus Action    Range: Touch
Components: V, S, M   Duration: Con, 1 min

You touch one willing creature and imbue it with the power to spew magical energy from its mouth, provided it has one. Choose acid, cold, fire, lightning, or poison. Until the spell ends, the creature can use an action to exhale energy of the chosen type in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a Dexterity saving throw, taking 3d6 damage of the chosen type on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
70
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 17, 2018, 12:27:08 AM »
[I am sorry for not keeping up with this game as much as I should have. I honestly wasn't this busy when I started the game, but as things have happened I have slowed my posting. If my delays have made any of you reconsider playing, let me know.

@BlazingFox and @Dingus are up.]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10