Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
71
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 15, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
Krinn's eyes perk as his mental alarm goes off, sending a chill down his spine. The invaders were here, and these could be his last moments. Something inside of him, something primal, pushes back against that thought: no, these will be their last moments!

Crystal-tipped staff in hand, Krinn points through the wall, towards the first chamber, confirming to the others that the adventurers are indeed inside. He readies himself to fire at the first thing that appears around the corner.

At the same time, he glances back at one of the other kobolds huddled nearby. He recognizes him as Olmo, whose name means "slow cut" in Draconic, and who always had a bad habit of chewing his nails when he was nervous - today was obviously no exception, and it was a wonder that he had any fingers left at all!

With a nod, Krinn urges him to come a little closer. Should the adventurers get through the traps the clan had set for them, available bodies like Olmo should do their duty trying to keep the invaders in a choke point while more skilled members - like Krinn, naturally - fire at them liberally.


OOC: So sorry for the hold up! I didn't realize it was my turn! I'm so dumb.

Krinn is going to ready an action to fire an Eldritch Blast should an adventurer get in line of fire before his turn comes around again.

As for Olmo the misc Kobold, he'll move within ~30' of the passageway, against the wall where he can't be seen, ready to run in and make with the stabbings.
72
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 10, 2018, 08:59:06 AM »
Go ahead and take your turns when you find the time, guys. I will be away Today through Sunday to get swore in by the supreme court and to take my family on a much needed weekend away.
73
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on May 07, 2018, 04:35:21 AM »
Packrat will ready an action to attack with his scimitars until an valid target enters Little o37.
74
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Acetwinelf on May 07, 2018, 12:54:13 AM »
Feedka and Sage steady their nerves as they repeat the same actin they take last turn. (More ready actions!  ;D)
75
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 07, 2018, 12:42:36 AM »
After a moment Krinn hears his first alarm spell go off in his mind, and shortly thereafter there is a clanking echo of metal greaves on stone as humanoids stomp their way into your cave.

Back to the top. Turn order:
Feedka
Packrat
Krinn
Taklak
Crawl
ENEMY
76
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Dingus on May 06, 2018, 09:29:41 PM »
Crawl give his companion a node and they both begin to conceal themselves in preparation for an ambush.

Crawl stealth:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 17 + 7, total 24

Kobold stealth:
Rolled 1d20+2 : 13 + 2, total 15
77
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on May 06, 2018, 07:27:26 AM »
Shaking slightly at the thought of his first real fight against forces trying to assult the clan, Taklak clutches his arcane focus, his body wrapped in shadow.

(Tak casts Mage Armor on himself. AC:16=13+3)
78
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 05, 2018, 09:39:28 PM »
[So sorry guys! I assumed I was waiting on you to go, I must have missed the notification. Next up is @BlazingFox followed by @Dingus (the enemy rolled LOW)]
79
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 03, 2018, 05:09:50 PM »
Sensing that his first of three alarm spells hasn't been triggered, Krinn reasons that the invaders had not yet entered the warrens.

Maybe they were reconsidering. Maybe they are cowards, too.

His brow furrows. It probably wouldn't be that simple. They are probably stopping to check for traps. What if they disarm them all? What if there are so many of them that they break through even after setting all the traps off?

Krinn tries to get a grip on his anxieties. He must trust in his kin - and in his patron.

Closing his eyes, Krinn holds his position, and murmurs a quiet request for guidance in the battle to come.


[[OOC: Krinn will cast a Guidance cantrip on himself.]]
80
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on May 02, 2018, 10:10:10 PM »
Packrat will hold his action to attack with his scimitars until an valid target enters Little o37.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10