Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
81
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 02, 2018, 12:07:42 AM »
[Now we are cooking. For simplicity I won't put down tokens for your kobold extras. I made a google docs spreadsheet to track combat which I will share with you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jw6XALMqJf6UhvvnV0zhp7kfoUOplixnpy3Stex27x4/edit?usp=sharing

The map has been updated and here it is.

@Brave Sir Robin I don't recall  you telling me where to put kerrin so i plopped him wherever.]

There is the sound of a ruckus down the hall, at the mouth of your cave. You hear boots and metal greaves clanking against stone, heavy weapons scratching the walls and ceiling, and you SMELL the musk of mammals.

Make no mistake, they are here.

@Acetwinelf you go first.
82
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 01, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »
Man, morning sickness is no joke! Good on you for stepping up! Don't worry too much about us - good things are worth waiting for.
83
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 01, 2018, 10:28:24 AM »
Looks like we are good to start. Over lunch I will add tokens to the map and we can get going!

Thanks for bearing with me, when my wife is pregnant her morning sickness lasts basically all day in the 1st trimester. I have been stepping up around the house and have been unavoidably delayed DMing this game. But I think we should be good now that spring cleaning is out of the way.

Thanks for your patience.
84
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Dingus on April 29, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 8 + 3, total 11


Crawl runs in following the crowd and is meet by another smaller in stature Kobold. Crawl set's up hiding behind the rock at r37 and the smaller statured kobold moves to A23 by the entry way to that room.

Crawl Stealth:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 18 + 7, total 25
85
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on April 28, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 9 + 3, total 12


Scurrying in from the direction of the workshop Tes takes cover behind the piller (v-32) as Taklak presses his back to the wall behind (o-39) Feedka and Sage, pulling out his crystal focus as he does.
86
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on April 26, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »
Packrat runs in to the entrance way, followed by Drake and the rest of the hunting party.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! We're back, don't shoot!" shouts Packrat, clearly being chased.

Rolled 1d20+3 : 13 + 3, total 16


Packrat will stop in lowercase O36, with Drake and the hunting party moving past him, to further into the sleeping quarters, to help defend.
87
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on April 26, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
I won't require you to make a backstory for your expendable helper, but would appreciate it if you at least rolled a name so I don't have to. If you WANT an apprentice or buddy all the time that is up to you, but this feature is intended to even the odds in combat.

Does that clear things up? Any further questions, while we wait for everyone to choose starting positions?
88
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on April 26, 2018, 09:32:05 AM »
Heh, I like the idea of giving the kobold fodder names and a little personality so that they feel like real losses to the tribe, not just a number. Seems like a fun guideline for people who are into it. There are lots of name generators and even character trait generators for ideas on the fly.

I'm going to wait to name/control one until we have the clan mob them. I don't think we're necessarily meant to have one follow us around all the time, and Krinn wouldn't put up with it anyway. ^__^
89
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on April 26, 2018, 09:28:23 AM »
Krinn's initiative 1d20+3 : 11 + 3, total 14


Krinn also lurks in the sleeping room, near the entrance. A bulge moves under his ropes, snaking its way up his chest until the head of a thick-scaled lizard pokes his head out of the neckline. Nak Nak, Krinn's lizard familiar, cocks his head, trying to make sense of the commotion and anxiety in the air. Krinn pats him gently on the head, then strokes him once, and he disappears in thin air, shunted into an extra dimensional space, for safety.
90
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Acetwinelf on April 26, 2018, 08:38:12 AM »
Feedka and a nearby digger name sage will be standing by the entrance to the sleeping chambers
Feedka O-38 and Sage P-38
Initative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 14 + 3, total 17

Sage: a strangely calm and quiet 14 year old male kobold who rarely speaks. His name stands for the rare events when he does talk in which he always says something seemingly wise or insightful. He hopes one day he can be moved to a higher postion in the clan so he can guide his people to prosperity. (Feedka note, Age a smart kid who learned to be quiet and listen at a young age, a skill many of his kin and peers failed to master.)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10