Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
91
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Dingus on May 02, 2018, 11:00:14 AM »
I did not realize I put crawl so far away.... lol
92
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Acetwinelf on May 02, 2018, 07:21:37 AM »
Feedka and Sage will simply hold their attack action till they see an adventurer come in range, in Freedka's case 5ft of her sword and in Sages case the moment they come within 20ft of his sling.
93
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by rjbprime on May 02, 2018, 01:15:58 AM »
Ready and rearing to go.

EDIT: HP for Packrat should be 28/28. It's not very obvious on the sheet, but an easy way to calculate it is (4+(6*Fighter Level))+(Con Mod*Fighter Level) with fighter level == 3, which is how it's calculated on the sheet.
94
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 02, 2018, 12:07:42 AM »
[Now we are cooking. For simplicity I won't put down tokens for your kobold extras. I made a google docs spreadsheet to track combat which I will share with you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jw6XALMqJf6UhvvnV0zhp7kfoUOplixnpy3Stex27x4/edit?usp=sharing

The map has been updated and here it is.

@Brave Sir Robin I don't recall  you telling me where to put kerrin so i plopped him wherever.]

There is the sound of a ruckus down the hall, at the mouth of your cave. You hear boots and metal greaves clanking against stone, heavy weapons scratching the walls and ceiling, and you SMELL the musk of mammals.

Make no mistake, they are here.

@Acetwinelf you go first.
95
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Brave Sir Robin on May 01, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »
Man, morning sickness is no joke! Good on you for stepping up! Don't worry too much about us - good things are worth waiting for.
96
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on May 01, 2018, 10:28:24 AM »
Looks like we are good to start. Over lunch I will add tokens to the map and we can get going!

Thanks for bearing with me, when my wife is pregnant her morning sickness lasts basically all day in the 1st trimester. I have been stepping up around the house and have been unavoidably delayed DMing this game. But I think we should be good now that spring cleaning is out of the way.

Thanks for your patience.
97
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by Dingus on April 29, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 8 + 3, total 11


Crawl runs in following the crowd and is meet by another smaller in stature Kobold. Crawl set's up hiding behind the rock at r37 and the smaller statured kobold moves to A23 by the entry way to that room.

Crawl Stealth:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 18 + 7, total 25
98
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by BlazingFox on April 28, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »
Initiative:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 9 + 3, total 12


Scurrying in from the direction of the workshop Tes takes cover behind the piller (v-32) as Taklak presses his back to the wall behind (o-39) Feedka and Sage, pulling out his crystal focus as he does.
99
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: Part 1: A Warren in the Woods
« Last post by rjbprime on April 26, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »
Packrat runs in to the entrance way, followed by Drake and the rest of the hunting party.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! We're back, don't shoot!" shouts Packrat, clearly being chased.

Rolled 1d20+3 : 13 + 3, total 16


Packrat will stop in lowercase O36, with Drake and the hunting party moving past him, to further into the sleeping quarters, to help defend.
100
[5E] Defending The Dungeon / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by SchrodingersNinja on April 26, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
I won't require you to make a backstory for your expendable helper, but would appreciate it if you at least rolled a name so I don't have to. If you WANT an apprentice or buddy all the time that is up to you, but this feature is intended to even the odds in combat.

Does that clear things up? Any further questions, while we wait for everyone to choose starting positions?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]